Switching to a next job could be a really hard work. This involves searching job sites, networking, updating your resume, interview preparations involving studying the background of the company you are applying and ofcourse understanding the job you are applying for.
But the most difficult task is drafting a cover letter which should be develop interest and eagerness in the mind of interviewer.
Here are some of the tips which should you should incorporate to develop curiosity the mind of interviewer:-
- Customise your covering letter to the organisation job responsibilities
- Give your covering letter a strong opening statement
- Your letter should show your offerings
- KISS – Keep it short and simple
- Finally, your letter should show zeal and enthusiasm for job position you are applying.