BA Hons Business Administration
There are countless reasons to study ba hons business administration in university. Having a fundamental understanding of business will provide you with the essential skills needed to succeed in everyday life and is an incredible investment for your future career. Plus the journey along the way can be quite fun!
In today’s competitive workforce, most jobs require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. A business administration, however, provides you with a particular range of skill sets array needed to ensure you get the career of your dreams.
BA Hons business administration will help improve and perfect your communication, presentation, and written skills, as well as your critical and creative thinking skills.
Here’s a few reasons why you ought to think about considering business administration.
- Lots of job opportunities: Business courses introduce you to marketing, human resources, accounting, ICT, customer care. Almost every association needs individuals who have these skills.
- Increases your confidence: Business courses are all about developing your interpersonal skills so that you feel more sure managing individuals in the working environment.
- Prepares you for the modern office: You will figure out how to utilize the most cutting-edge ICT Microsoft bundles. On the off chance that you have great ICT skills you will be immediately effective in the working environment.
- Improves your communication: Business people should have the capacity to compose reports, letters, and e-mails, deliver presentations or negotiate deals with clients. We additionally build up your listening aptitudes and bring issues to light of the significance of non-verbal communication. Our employers tell us communication is amongst the most critical abilities they search for in candidates.
- Become a great team player: It’s all about the team! In our collaborative learning environment you will learn to work as a team, how to get the best out of your team and discover what your role is in a team is.
- Learn to deliver exceptional customer service: For business success, you need to understand your client needs and deliver a service that exceeds their expectations.
Our BA Hons in business administration course will demonstrate to you best practices to accomplish this.
- You can exploit your creativity: Do you have smart thoughts? Is it accurate to say that you are inventive? Is it accurate to say that you are a detail oriented individual? A business, profession gives you chances to have a genuine effect by taking advantage of your imaginative side.
- If you love a challenge: Employers need qualified business professionals who can help and assist them solve problems, to take care of issues and make decisions that will generate ROI for their business. If you are a hands-on person who likes to deal with practical – often tedious – problems that have to be overcome to keep a business functioning, at that point a business course may be for you!
- Because you are a people person! You like to talk, discuss, debate, negotiate, but most of all feel your contribution is making a difference. “People buy people” so if you are great at interacting with people and enjoy the experience you will get the most out of a business course.
- Want to be self-employed? A business course can help you achieve the knowledge and skills you will need to manage your own business. Stop dreaming and start believing in yourself – you can get this going!
Once qualified you will have a range of skills, allowing you to work in different zones of a business, including marketing, sales, customer service, HR, accounting, ICT and admin. College is a great place to start a highly successful and rewarding career.