Here are some techniques to impress hiring managers during an interview for a career in hotel management, or to flourish in your present role over the long run.
- Learn the inner workings of each department you supervise. For instance, if you work in a hotel, you must have extensive knowledge of food, event planning, front desk operations, etc.
- Keep abreast of the most recent information from the World Health Organization and your country’s Department of Tourism so you can keep your personnel and clients safe.
- Be conversant with cutting-edge marketing and business intelligence technologies so that you may work more efficiently.
- Create or collect templates for the daily responsibilities of each department so that you may standardise the process across all departments and train new workers more quickly.
- Create a culture of attentiveness and frequent feedback collection from visitors, then use this information to enhance their experiences. This may be accomplished locally using incentive-based feedback cards or online with free social media monitoring tools like Social Mention.
Making a choice
Have a question about the online Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree offered by London School of International Business, UK ? Our professional and friendly Admissions staff will be delighted to walk you through your choices. Simply Chat with us or email us or WhatsApp us, and we’ll get back to you.